PhD Damian Łowicki
Head of the Department of Integrated Geography
- Land use/land cover changes modelling
- Ecological consequences of land use changes
- Legal, social and economic tools for landscape protection
- Cultural ecosystems services
- The Ministry of Science and Higher Education research project No. NN306353633: „Quantity, quality and spatial changes of a landscape, the ways of their viewing and their evaluation. An analysis of the usability of chosen methods of landscape description in the Wielkopolska Voivodeship between 1989-2005”, duration: 15.10.2007 – 16.10.2009 –project manager.
- Project entitled „Transformation of urban green and open spaces in urban regions and its conditions. Comparative study of Poznań and Salzburg”. Research cooperation between Paris Lodron University Salzburg (Austria) and Adam Mickiewicz University Poznań (Poland) within Polish-Austrian bilateral research program – a contractor, a member of the implementation unit.
- Research project No. 642007entitled „Enhancing Ecosystem Services Mapping for Policy and Decision Making” (ESMERALDA) implemented within the Horizon 2020 EU Program.Duration of the project: 01.02.2015 – 01.08.2018 – a contractor, a member of the implementation unit.
Individual award of the third degree Rector of the AMU for achievements in scientific work – in 2009.
Team award of the third degree Rector of UAM for achievements in organizational work – in 2018.