tel.: +48 61 829 62 26
- 2016, PhD of Earth Sciences in the field of geography with specialization in integrated geography and ecosystem services, dissertation “Quantification of selected ecosystem services at a local scale. Example of Krajenka Municipality”, supervisor Professor Andrzej Mizgajski (PhD),
- 2009, master’s degree in geography with specialization in environment planning, dissertation “Sozological map of commune and city Krajenka as the Communal Geographical Information System”, supervisor Professor Leon Kozacki (PhD).
POSITION AND FUNCTIONS
scientific and technical specialist in projects ESMERALDA and CONNECTING Nature.
- mapping and assessment of ecosystem services with use of GIS methods and tools,
- operationalization of ecosystem services concept in environment management,
- nature-based solutions in environment management of green cities.
- elaboration of environment protection programs and low carbon economy plans,
- strategic environmental assessment,
- analysis of communal waste management,
- statistical analysis of survey results, geoprocessing and cartographic visualization.
PARTICIPATION IN PROJECTS
- from 2017 participation in the project CONNECTING Nature – „COproductioN with NaturE for City Transitioning, INnovation and Governance” funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
- from 2015 participation in the project ESMERALDA – „Enhancing ecoSysteM sERvices mApping for poLicy and Decision mAking” funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
- 2012-2014, participation in the project „Transformation of urban green and open spaces in urban regions and its conditions. Comparative study Poznań and Salzburg” as part of bilateral scientific cooperation between Paris Lodron University (Austria) and the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznan.